Last Wash Day of the year

11:22:00

I am so grateful that I ended up braiding my hair for the season because I moved from an area with hot weather to an area with cold weather and I'm pretty sure my hair would have suffered if I didn't braid it. Plus, seeing and feeling my scalp felt so good!


I didn't plan to wash my hair throughout this period that my hair was braided, but my hair and scalp just felt so dry EVEN after I moisturised. So I decided to relieve my hair of its misery and washed it.  Here's how it went.

I shampooed and conditioned with Suave Kids 3-in-1 (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) and my hair LOVED it! I could actually feel a difference despite the fact that my hair is in braids.

Air dried....


For leave in I applied Fantasia Olive Oil Moisturising Shine Serum and Profectiv Growth Renew Restoration Spray and styled.


I must say, my hair felt really good afterwards, I'm considering adding them to my regimen. (These products are not mine, they're my sister's. I'm staying with her for the holidays).

So that's it! My last wash day for 2014. How did yours go?

                         The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook