Mini Challenge No 1

01:34:00


Hi guys! Welcome to the first mini challenge of the year. It's titled "Something New" and it last throughout the month of January.

The rules are simple. Try a new product, tool or technique this month. Take a picture of your new acquistion and post it on instagram stating your expectations at the end of the trial period using the hashtag #Letsgrow2015

As for me, my something new is a black tea rinse

Black tea contains a relatively high amount of caffeine. The caffeine blocks dihydrotesterone (DHT), the hormone that is thought to be responsible for some forms of hair loss. It also reduces hair shedding, adds sheen and softness to hair, it darkens hair or brings out highlights.

Tea rinses can be done as a pre shampoo treatment or as a final rinse after conditioning. I intend to rinse after conditioning my hair and I expect my hair to shed less, get darker and stronger.

What are you gonna be doing?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook