Bantu Knots on Air dried, Relaxed hair

02:22:00



The holidays are over, but I'm still at my sister's place and I really enjoyed using her products for this #washdayexperience. They are a different range, but they from Profectiv so i was super comfortable using them. Here's how it went:

-I took off the braids I had on for the season, which was a CHORE, but eventually I got it all off.

-Detangled using ORS leave-in conditioner

-Deep Conditioned with Profectiv Growth Renew Root Rebound deep conditioner

-Shampooed with Profectiv Growth Renew Fresh Start Shampoo

-Tea Rinsed: I put two tea bags into a bowl of hot water (about 60 cl) and allowed it to sit until it cooled, then used it as a final rinse after the shampoo.

Before proceeding with the bantu-knots, I let my hair air dry a little. Doing bantu knots on soaking wet hair would take foreverrr to dry. I divided my hair into four sections and applied Leave-ins: Profectiv Growth Renew Temple Defense Leave-in Conditioner, Fantasia Olive Oil moisturising serum and Growth Renew Silk Restoration Shine Spray.

I detangled and did the bantu knots, and left them in overnight.


The next day I took them out, separated and fluffed to my satisfaction.

Results:



I absolutely love them. They are even much better than the first time!! So, so, so excited about them. I looks like I have an afro! This definitely my go-to style for the season!

What is your go-to style for the season?

                       The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook