How To | Fancy Ponytail

11:07:00



This hairstyle is easy to do and super comfortable to wear with braids. I thought it would be difficult to do since it was originally done on real hair, but it isn't I promise. Are you ready? Let's do it!

Step 1: make a ponytail 




Step 2: tuck the length of ponytail into and through the base.



This is what it looks like:




Step 3: make another ponytail below the first one




Step 4: tuck the remaining length into the new ponytail and you're done!



That's it! I told you it was simple. Will you try it?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love that ponytail. I'll have to give it a try when I've got box braids in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbi! Let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. Crazy cute! I used to call that the "topsy tail" LOL.

    Ugh...did I just date myself.

    *hides face*

    LOL! Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this ponytail. It's a great way to style braids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah! And it's really comfortable too!

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook