Wash Day

09:38:00


It's been a while since I did a wash day, so I decided to do one on washing my braids, especially with my new products. Here's how it went:

Products
-MG Deep Conditioner
-MG Growth Oil
-Dark and Lovely Scalp wash
-Dark and Lovely SOS hairline
-Dark and Lovely Scalp base soother

1. Deep Conditioned: I sprayed a diluted version of MG deep conditioner using a spray bottle. I covered my hair with a plastic bag and left it in overnight. The next morning I rinsed it out, wrapped my hair with a towel to soak up excess water and left it to air dry for the next step.

2. Shampooed: once dry, I applied  the D&L Braids and Weaves Scalp Wash directly to my scalp, left it in for one minute, then used a wet cotton pad to remove excess residue.

3. Leave-ins: I applied D&L Braids and Weaves Scalp Base Soother, SOS hairline and MG growth oil.

That's it! Easiest wash day ever! I didn't see any residue on the cotton pads I used, but my scalp felt refreshed and super soft from the deep conditioning.

Need to redo the roots tho

Close Up!

How was your wash day?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You really can't get any simpler than that Yemi! Did you notice any frizzing of your braids after washing?

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KLP! I fix any frizz with hot oil treatments. I apply the oil to my scalp and the length of the braids, massaging downwards.

      Delete
  2. This is the perfect hair style for the summer. I love how you take such good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nerline! That's really sweet!

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook