How To | Head Band Tuck & Side Braid

07:32:00

Welcome everyone, to my very first hair tutorial! I hope to be doing a lot more of these so that we can have fun! Okay, so originally this was supposed to be a regular headband tuck but, the length of my braids are too long so I did a side braid instead. It's really easy to do, are you ready? Let's go!

Step 1: part your braids however you desire. I'm doing a center parting for this.


Step 2: place your headband at the crown of your head, over the braids.


Step 3: Grab a section in the front.


Step 4: tuck it into the headband.


Step 5: grab another section and combine it with the ends of the first section and tuck them both into the headband.


Step 6: continue to do so, stopping behind your ears.


Step 7: repeat the process on the other side.


Step 8: when you are done with both sides, take all your hair,


And tuck it into the headband going through your hair. This helps to cover the headband totally.


You should have something like this:


Step 9: gather all remaining hair to one side.


Step 10: begin to braid the hair and secure the ends with an elastic.

And you're done!

So I hope this was helpful, let me know what you think in the comment section.

Will you try it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook