Mini Haul + Back to Braids

06:17:00


I've been looking every where for castor oil because I'm almost out of mine, and I was so excited when I saw the castor oil bottle for only N600! And it wasn't on sale! Of course I can't use castor oil on its own because it's too thick, I need to mix it with a lighter oil, so I bought a bottle of extra virgin coconut oil from the same brand (N650), to go with it. In my excitement, I got the Dark and Lovely Braids and Weaves collection because they were all in the same price range. I got those because the products claim to keep braids fresh as well as soothe the scalp.

-Braids and Weaves Scalp Wash (N695)
-Braids and Weaves Scalp Soother (N495)
-Braids and Weaves S.O.S Hairline

I braided my hair a week ago and I would love to see how my scalp and hair react to these products, I intend to review them after a couple of weeks. I don't know how long I will keep this on, but I do hope they last a while since I made them much  smaller than I'm used to. Mean while, this is how I styled my braids for the week:


I'm currently working on a tutorial for this which should be up tomorrow by God's grace.

What new buys have you made?

How are you wearing your hair for the summer?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I haven't bought anything for my hair; I love the dark and lovely scalp wash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, I haven't tried it yet. I'm waiting for some build up on my scalp first.

      Delete
  2. I bought a couple of conditioners and leave-ins last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get these products plss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Jumia.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this. I can finally wash my hair under weaves.

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook