How To | Criss Cross Ponytail

04:53:00


This style is actually very easy to do, even though it looks a bit complicated, and even more difficult to explain in writing but I'll do my best! Here it goes:

1. Take a small section from the front and twist.


2. Twist it toward the opposite side and secure it with an elastic band. Make sure to hold it with a few strands from that side.


3. Repeat the same on the opposite side. Take a section, twist to the other side and secure.


You should have something like this:



4. Next, take a section on either side of your head and put it in front, leaving some in the back.


5. Make a ponytail with the back section.


6. Now take one of the front sections and twist towards the other side.


Note: In order to keep this twist secured, I used my mouth to hold it while I repeated step 6 on the other front section. If you think this is gross then...I'm sorry. Lol!


7. Repeat step 6 on the other side.


8. Now this part is a bit tricky, I took those two twisted sections and put them under the ponytail I created and tied them with an elastic band.


And you're done!


I hope this tutorial makes sense, let me know if you try this style!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook