Goals

13:39:00

 Hi friends!
It's been ages since I posted on my blog due to circumstances beyond my control, I apologize.
 Anyways, we are 8 days away from the new year and I wanted to catch up on my hair goals for the new year. As we all know, I'm hosting a hair growth challenge next year starting from January 1st to December 31st, along with KLP of Saving our Strands, Jay of Relaxed Thairapy and Esther of Diary of a Dark horse. The aim is to gain at LEAST 6 inches in one year (Read more details about it here). With that being said, this is my current length:


 Add 6 inches to that and I should be somewhere between Bra-Strap and Mid-Back Length.
Click here to find out my regimen for the challenge

Will you join the challenge? 
What are you goals for the coming year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook