Mini Challenge No 2: 28 Days Updos

15:27:00


Runtime: February 1st - 28th

The purpose of the updo is to protect our ends which are the oldest and the most fragile part of our hair, safely tucked away from our clothes and the environment, while still looking our best.

This challenge is for those of us with the hands-in-hair symdrome, i.e you can't seem to leave your hair alone. We know ourselves don't we?

For me, I have discovered that my I tend to leave my hair alone if it's in a curly style and/or updo, so I decided to share this with everyone who needs it.

The rules are simple:

-Style your hair in an updo each week for the month of february.

-I know hiding your ends is the aim, but it MUST be an updo. Faux bobs dont count.

-You are not allowed to repeat a style.

-Manipulate your hair as little as possible.

At the end of the month, we'll make a collage of all the styles we did and post it on instagram of course with the hashtag #LetsGrow2015

Are you in?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook