Experiencing dry hair? Try this quick conditioning method!

14:08:00


It's co-washing with a twist.
You know how most of us love deep conditioning on dry hair? Well, I've done something similar. What if we apply our regular conditioner on dry hair?
Dry hair acts as a sponge and soaks up more of the conditioner than when it is wet.
I guessed it would definitely have a good effect on the hair since deep conditioning is very successful, so I decided to test out this theory.

The process is simple:
1. Part your hair into four or more sections.
2. Apply a generous amount of conditioner on your hair and detangle
3. Put a shower cap or processing cap on your hair and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly, apply your leave-ins and style.


Now this is not a substitute for your wash days, as you are not really washing your hair in this process. It serves as an awesome way to put moisture back into your hair during the week, especially if you dont have a lot of time on your hands and you need to skip a step or two in the shower.

My hair felt so soft and supple, I did it a couple more times during the week to make sure it was just a one-off, and the results where the same.

Try it, and let me know what you think!

P.S: I've created this new section called "Hair Lab" and it's where product and method reviews will take place. I will be testing out theories that I think of here, and also popular techniques that other hair enthusiasts talk about.

I hope you enjoy it!

 The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook