Rollersets: 2 looks

17:42:00

Half and Half Method vs. The Mohawk method.

Kim of Fancy Flair Lady has some awesome videos on how to roller set your hair using these two methods, so i'm not going to go into details on that. Just click on the link to visit her website.

Here are pictures of my hair with the two methods.



For both washes I conditioned on dry hair before roller setting. This made my hair feel so incredibly soft. 

Curly vs. Straight

For the half and half method, I made sure my hair was 100% dry before taking down the rollers. I minimized heat by alternating between the low heat and cold setting on my sister's hand dryer. Unfortunately for me, my dryer has only a low (warm) and high setting.



For the Mohawk method my hair wasn't completely dry, but I wasnt concerned about that because I was going to wrap it anyway to straighten it.



These are the styles I did for the Updo Challenge.


Half and Half

Mohawk method



Conclusion

I prefer the Mohawk method because I can easily part my hair on either side without disturbing the flow of the curls (personally, I don't like to part my hair at the center), but for the half and half method, I have to re-part it and it causes some disturbance. Also, for the mohawk method, I used less rollers and so my head wasn't heavy.

And that's it guys! That's what I've been up to for the past two weeks. Hope I didnt bore you to death!

 The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dear friend, It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit best hair stylist in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook