Product Review: ORS Olive Oil Edge Control

07:02:00


I first saw this product on another hair blog about a year ago, and I was really eager to try it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was about to buy it online and pay millions for shipping when I walked into a supermarket very close to my house and I saw it right there sitting on the shelf of the hair and beauty aisle, and a cheaper price! 
I immediately rushed over and grabbed two and paid for them. I put a little on my hair during the week, but I wanted to wait till my wash day to do a full review.
So after I deep conditioned and Co washed my hair, I applied a little product to my edges and nape, tied it down with a scarf, and air dried.
Results:



I LOVED IT!!! My egdes laid down pretty well, it was soft, there was no flaking, no build-up and look at that wave definition! If I didn't love texlaxing before, I love it now...

Thumbs up!

What products have you tried recently?

UPDATED: Just so you know why I'm so thrilled, I decided to post a comparison pic for you to see.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook