Wash Day

08:03:00


It seems like forever since I did a wash day post. I've been so busy with designing lessons that I can't even think straight. I know I promised to give updates on that  so I better get myself together soon. Please forgive me if I seem a bit uncoordinated in this post.
That being said, here's how my wash day went:

-Pre pooed and detangled with Mega growth Detangling conditioner and castor oil mixed with mega growth oil.

-Shampooed with Mega Growth Stimulating shampoo

-Deep conditioned with Mega Growth deep conditioner for about 1 hour with only a shower cap over my head.

-Rinsed out, T-shirt dried for about 5 mins to soak up all the excess water and applied leave-ins: Mega growth oil mixed with Castor oil and Fantasia IC serum.

-I lightly detangled again to make sure my roots were stretched and put my hair up in a ponytail. To give my bun a fuller look, I put 4 large rollers in my hair.

To lay down my edges properly I applied ORS Olive Oil Edge Control to my edges and nape. Click here for a full review of this product.

Results


My bun was fluffy, and my hair was soft and moisturised for days!

 The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook