Half Up Half Down Messy do

02:39:00


I wasn't too comfortable with my messy look of yesterday, so I decided to redo the bantu knots. I didn't detangle, I just parted my hair into four equal sections, moisturised and sealed, then knotted it up. This morning I took down the bantu knots and separated using my fingers only. Then I put the front section in a ponytail and let some hair hang loose.
I wasn't too crazy about thish hairstyle either, and I think we are at that point in our  relationship where I can be really honest with you and tell you which hairstyles I like. As you can see, I dont have too many pictures of this look.



I love the back view though!

After 30 minutes of taking horrible pictures, I decided to get rid of that front piece.


Final look.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awww! Dunno why you didn't like but i do... Honestly!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook