Limp Hair? Try this  "no-comb" method!

14:54:00


I had straight hair for about a week, and it started to get weighed down and clumped together from all the moisturizing and sealing. I needed to get some life back into it and I decided to show you guys what I do to revive my hair when it is weighed down.

Left- Before; Right- After

I actually learned this technique years before my hair journey and I used it more for my sew ins, so this works on extensions too!
It's really easy, just follow these simple steps. And the best part: you don't need a comb!

1. Insert your fingers into your hair and give it a good shake.





2. Tip your head over and do the same thing. You don't need to do this for more than 10 or 15 seconds so you don't feel dizzy!





3. Flip your head up and use your fingers to adjust and smooth to your satisfaction and voila! 


No comb, no brush, just soft hair with lots of body and movement.
Let me know how it goes if you try it!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook