Product Review: Vo5 Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner

15:34:00



Whew! What a mouthful right? I actually got this product just because of the fragrance, this is the most sweet-smelling Vo5 conditioner I've come across, plus I needed a moisturizing conditioner as most of my products have light protein in them. So I decided to see if this conditioner was as good as it smelled. I even got a second bottle, just in case it worked.

It claims to have a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker fuller and simply beautiful.

Fragrance: The main attraction. I know it's a little ignorant of me to buy a product based on smell, but I could resist the tantalizing coconut fragrance of the conditioner, and I don't like coconut or the smell on a normal day, so that says a lot!

Consistency: The Vo5 Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner (N400/370ml) isn't very thick in itself, but don't be disappointed. I applied it to my dry hair in order to detangle for a co-wash and my hair instantly had volume (as opposed to the volume I normally have right?). I could feel my hair getting thicker as I detangled.

Slip: it does have some slip, but not as much as I'm used to and I had to apply a generous amount to each section of my head to be able to detangle without breakage.

Packaging: It comes in the regular Vo5 "A" shaped bottle, which I'm not to keen about, I tend to use up conditioners that come in jars for easy access. I'm not a fan of squeezing product out of bottles. The good thing about this is that the product isn't thick so it comes out of the bottle easily.

Effect: Ohhh yeahhh, this is a moisturizing conditioner alright. I absolutely love how my hair feels after Co washing with this conditioner. After detangling with it on dry hair, I rinsed it out with warm water as this helps to open up the cuticles of the hair and preps the hair for nourishment. Then I applied the conditioner again to each section, massaged it through and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I rinsed thoroughly with cold water, t-shirt dried my hair, and using only MG oil and castor oil as  leave-in, I air dried and styled my hair. It was soft,
manageable, thicker, and fully hydrated. It definitely
lived up to its expectations. I'm really glad I got two bottles of this conditioner, and since it's not a very common one, i'll be sure to grab it from anywhere I see it!

P.S: This is the first of many reviews to come as I am on a hunt for moisturizing conditioners.

What products have you tried lately?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook