Hair Update

14:37:00


I’ve been so lazy. I don’t wash my hair every week like I’m supposed to. I barely moisturize my hair, the best I can do is to slap on leave in conditioner twice a week. The only thing I remember to do is to grab my silk scarf at night before I hit the sheets. I’m so ashamed, HHJ police, you can take me into custody...  *holds out wrists*
You know I've got the regular excuses, "I've been so busy" "It's been a stressful time..." "Life got in the way..." blah, blah, blah. But I promised myself when I started my hair journey that I would not neglect my hair, and I intend to keep that promise.

Anyways, here's a recap of what my hair has been up to and why it's so easy to forget about it.
If you read my blog, then you know that I'm currently transitioning back to my natural hair, and my choice of protective styling was to start wearing wigs, whic
h I've been doing for 3 weeks now. So for the first time in years, after I washed and deep conditioned my hair, I had it braided in cornrows.





Luckily, wearing a wig suits my lifestyle and my job as well, plus it's so easy to take off at night and eliminate all the heat that you deal with when you have on a sew-in.

Here are some of the wigs I've been wearing, they are customized wigs made by My Extensionz, 100%
Fine Virgin hair.





So that's it. I do intend to get back on track and be on top of my game with hair care.

What have you been up to? What styles are you wearing? I'd love to know...



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your wigs are super cute!

    At the end of the day---you are still protecting your hair---so I say JOB WELL DONE!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KLP! I really love them, they are super convenient :)

      Delete
  2. I loooove that curly wig it looks awesome on you ! And all the best with your transitioning hair journey :-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook