How To | Big Waves

04:01:00


I actually did this tutorial back in December, but I just never got around to posting it. I think it's really important to show you guys this technique because it involves getting gorgeous hair without damaging your hair or extensions. 


For this tutorial, I will be using My Extensionz Whisper Body Wave removable unit, and the best part, no heat is involved! Are you ready? 

I'm starting with slightly straight hair so you can see the exact results from only using flexi rods on the hair.

Step 1: Take a small to medium section of hair and keep the flexi rod in a vertical or diagonal position.


Step 2: Roll the hair upwards and AWAY from your face. This particular direction makes the style so much better and it looks more natural this way.



Step 3: For the bangs, I prefer to roll TOWARDS my face simply because I'm not a fan of the "flipped-up" hairstyle. 


Step 4: Repeat on the other side, the smaller the sections, the more waves you will get. It's totally up to you.


Step 5: Remember to keep the flexi rods in a vertical position. This also determines the direction of the waves.


Step 6: All done! Leave in overnight. If you are wearing a wig like I am, then you can take it off and avoid a serious battle with sleep.


Finally, take out the flexi rods and style.



Who loves big beautiful waves?     Will you try this method?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook