Hot oil treatments (late post)

02:06:00


This is actually a late post because I have already taken off the weave, but I did promise to explain how I did my hot oil treatments, so here it is:

-First, I heat up water (not the oil), for about 2 minutes,
- Then I put the water in a cup or bowl and put the oil in it. I have this make shift applicator bottle that I use, so I put my oil mixture into this bottle and then place it in the bowl of water and cover it for 2 minutes.

-My oil mixture is my mega growth oil mixed with castor oil. The mega growth oil contains olive oil, coconut oil, argan oil, avocado oil and shea butter.

-I use the regular castor oil, not the jamaican black castor oil (jbco) because I heard it causes itchness for people that are relaxed. I already have an itchy scalp, so I dont want any of that.
-After the oil is warmed up, I separate the weave like this:

-And I apply the oil to my hair and scalp
-I finsh applying the oil to all of my head before massaging it.

And that's it! That's how I do my hot oil treatments. I hope this was helpful, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Have a great day!

                     The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook