Hair Update: Braids

05:34:00


Hi everyone! I just want to give you guys an update on what's been going on with my hair.
I knew that this week would be really busy for me as I'm pouring myself into fashion designing, so I decided to put my hair in braids again before the week came, just to protect my hair and at the same time, keep it out of the way.


 I made them a bit smaller than the last one because I wanted them to last a little longer. I also did two bronze strands in the front just to add some interest to the look.
 If it gets rough, I'll just redo them. It's so convenient and easy to maintain. This is something I'll probably keep doing until I achieve my goal length.


Don't worry, I've not become lazy with my hair, infact I've even become more consistent with moisturising and sealing my hair everyday because it's so easy for my fingers to get to my scalp with very little manipulation, and I still co wash once a week. You can read about My Braids Regimen in my updated regimen page.

What have you done to your hair recently?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the braids and the "highlights!" I bet that they make a killer top knot!

    How long does it take you to braid your entire head?

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know these things KLP! I be bunning errday like.... Lol. As for how long it takes, depending on on my level of energy, it could range from 3 hours to the next day!

      Delete
  2. When i first saw your pic, i thought it was your hair and not braids. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tomes! Hopefully, I'll soon get to that length!

      Delete
  3. Your braids look so natural. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yemi (LOVE your name btw) i thought that was you hair!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sammy! Very soon, it will be.

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook