Mini Challenge No 4: Healthy Ends

08:15:00












I know this is coming a bit late, but if you follow me on instagram, you would have already seen this challenge. But still wanted to make an official post here.

The challenge runs throughout the month, and the rules are simple:

1. Input methods into your regimen (if you haven't already) that aid in achieving and maintaining healthy ends e.g, dusting, applying castor oil, etc.

2. Share them with us on Instagram using the hashtag #LetsGrow2015

There. I told you it was simple.

I will be posting helpful tips/methods that can help our ends from time to time.

 My game plan for the month is to baby my ends, give them moisture and oil regularly. And develop the habit of dusting and trimming regularly.

Anyone willing to join this challenge, show your hands.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook