Healthy Ends: Hear what the ladies have to say...

15:11:00


I recently contacted some of my favourite Hair Gurus on instagram and asked them to give me some advice/tips on how they keep their ends healthy. I've
compiled a complete list of their responses and posted it here. Really, there is no special formula for keeping your ends healthy, it's just a little TLC that keeps them going. Don't believe me? Just watch! ;)

"Dusting is one of my favorite methods. Plus moisturizing my ends." - @sizzelle

"Moisturizing is key for me." - @freshlengths

"I get trims 2x a year, flat iron on lower temps (300-340) and rarely brush my hair." @laurenmechelle

"Always deep condition." - @savingourstrand

"Must do a protein treatment once a month" - @naturally_curla


"Making sure that I do protein treatments regularly and keeping the ends moisturized between protein treatments." - @fancyflairlady

"Deep Conditioning weekly, moisturizing and sealing as needed and keeping your ends off your clothes to avoid friction." - @highmane10ance
"Regular trims. Protective styling. Moisture/ protein balance. Protein treatments." - @relaxedthairapy


"Moisture and protective/ low manipulation styles" - @lushstrands

"Protective styling, and protecting against relaxer run off. Prevention rather than treatment." - @ebonycprincess

"When applying your moisturizer or other products, make sure to add a little extra on your ends. Sometimes we forget to apply the products to the ends. Also, wearing a silk or satin scarf at night helps not to dry out overnight, including your ends."
@fluffcoif

"Monthly dusting, layering protein, treatments on my ends, deep conditioning, protective styling" - @donttouchthehair

So there you have it. These are the methods these ladies use to achieve and maintain their ends. Will you try it?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So what's your own healthy end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Same as theirs. Moisturize and seal regularly, deep condition weekly or bi-weekly, sleep with a silk or satin scarf.

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook