Product Review: Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo

13:48:00


I promised to review this product when I mentioned it in this wash day post, and the day of reckoning is here. Well, what can I say? I hate it. I absolutely hate it. The name alone is mouth watering, but that's all there is to it. It's not a new purchase actually, it's been in my product stash for some time now, the last surviving product before my Profectiv Haul, so I thought I would just finish it once and for all. Back then when I used this product, nothing bad happened to my hair, or maybe I wasn't paying attention, I don't know, but I didn't have any  problems. I've only used this twice recently, and both times my hair was dried and just...dead. I have to spend extra time conditioning my hair to get it back to normal. Yes, yes, it has SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) the ultimate hair killer, but it also has Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Biotin and other juicy ingredients. Plus, I shampooed only once per wash with a diluted form of the shampoo and it STILL messed with my hair. I haven't thrown it away yet, i'm still investigating the other ingredients that are in it because it's just ridiculous that my hair could be ruined with one wash. I'm definitely not using it on my hair again though. Anyways enough said. Will I ever purchase this product again? Not if it was the last product on earth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook