Curly Updo

09:46:00


After getting my hair done yesterday, I had to go out, which involved me jumping from bus to bike at every turn and my hair blowing in the wind. Yet, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my curls where still sort of intact when I got home. So to preserve what was left of it, I put all my hair up on the very top of my head, loosely wrapped it with a silk scarf, put on my bonnet and went to bed. Okay, not a very good explanation, I should have a short post on how I preserve my curls in future.
Anyway, I the morning my hair was still so soft and moisturised that I didn't need to apply any product to it. I just adjusted the headband a bit, brought out my bangs and fluffed the hair.








What Updo styles have you been wearing lately?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Uber cute! Would love to give this a try. Thanks for sharing

    Pamzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamzy! Would love to know how it goes when you try it.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I sported a French braided hump and a high bun today. Loved it
    Pamzy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook