Flexi Rods on dry, texlaxed hair.

04:48:00


If you follow me on instagram, then you know that I failed at pin curling my hair....again. After my hair was completely dry from my Wash Day, I decided to pin curl it and since that didn't work, I set my hair in 10 flexi rods. Here's what you'll need:

- 10 large flexi rods
- A spray bottle
- A light oil or serum
- (Optional) a wide tooth comb. I used my fingers most of the time to detangle each section

1. Part your hair in the way you want the curls to lie.

2. Take small to medium sections of hair and spray with a little water. The hair should be slightly damp or it will take foreverrr to dry. 

3. Lightly detangle with a wide tooth comb or fingers and seal with a light oil or serum. I used the MG oil without castor oil to avoid weighing the hair down.

4. Wrap your hair around each rod, starting from the ends working your way up in a spiral motion. This avoids over lapping, which makes the drying time faster. 

5. Once dry, take down the rods, apply a little oil on your fingers to gently fluff and separate.

And that's it. Just allow it to dry and you have soft sweet curls to work with! Since I used only 10 rods, it wasn't a hassle to sleep in them over night. Here are my results:









You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook