Wash Day

08:55:00

Products Used:

- MG Deep Conditioner
- MG Detangling Conditioner
- MG Daily Leave in Strengthener
- Fantasia IC Serum

- I deep conditioned with MG deep conditioner, lightly detangled each section of my hair and left it in for 45 mins under my shower cap.

- I co washed with MG detangling conditioner and left it in for about 5 mins before rinsing thoroughly.

- I t-shirt dried for 10 mins and then applied my leave ins: MG daily leave in strengthener and fantasia IC serum. I parted my hair into smaller sections and detangled.



- I made two ponytails on my head to let my hair dry completely in a stretched state. At night, I cross wrap it to remove any kinks.

That's all. Nothing special. How was your wash day? 


The Wash Day Experience

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the idea of air drying in ponytails. I also noticed that u mostly use MG products. Are they your staples?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of air drying in ponytails. I also noticed that u mostly use MG products. Are they your staples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lebo! Air drying in ponytails helps it dry in a stretched state without any heat. Yes, MG products are my staples!

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook