Realash Resolution

07:41:00


Happy new year!!!! *throws confetti* 2015 was a pretty interesting year for me and  I believe 2016 is going to be even better.

I know I haven't been around for a while, but I'm back with a update: this year, I will be growing out my lashes using a very interesting product called Realash.



REALASH is an eyelash enhancer that promises to fortify, increase density and lengthen your eyelashes.
The bottle is only 3ml, but it's stated to last for 4-5 months.
It comes with a sterile applicator brush that makes it easy to apply to your eyelids, like an eyeliner.
For best results, it is recommended to apply Realash nightly directly over the skin of the eyelid, after removing your make up.
First results are claimed to be seen after 30 days!

You know I'm all about growth, and with all that said, here are the "before" snapshots of my eyelashes.






Realash can be purchased at the My Extensionz showroom at the Centro Lekki Mall, Lekki Phase 1, or online at their website   www.myextensionz.ng

I intend to use this every night for a month and come back with a review.

So that's my new year resolution. Wish me luck!

Have you tried any eyelash enhancer before?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy new year Yemi! Best of luck on your lash enhancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know a product like this was available.
    cant wait to see your Journey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Can't wait to see the results!

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook