Realash Update: 1 month

20:14:00


I've been using Realash eyelash enhancer for one month now, the product promises longer and thicker lashes after at least 3 months.

You guys know me, you can be sure I missed a few days here and there, but I did notice that my eyelashes started to get thicker and develop another layer on top of the hairs I already had!

I wish I had a fantastic camera to capture what I'm describing, but I don't, I also realised that as my lashes are growing longer,they tend to curl upward, so it's not exactly obvious that it's growing unless until I apply a mascara. I forgot to take pictures BEFORE applying my mascara to properly compare with last month's pictures, but oh well....I love what I'm seeing and these will serve as my "before" shots when I do another review.

Before - No Mascara

After - With Mascara

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Realash can be purchased at the My Extensionz showroom at the Centro Lekki Mall, Lekki Phase 1, or online at their website   www.myextensionz.ng, you can also call to place your order (+234-818-729-8629) as they do nationwide delivery.
I'm really excited to see my results after 2 - 3 months, but I definitely have to be more consistent.

Have you tried Realash yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook